For additional resources related to Vision Therapy/Training visit: https://www.lynnhellerstein.com/resources/
- Eide, B & F. (2006). The Mislabeled child. NY, NY: Hyperion
- Eide, B& F. (2011). The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain. NY, NY:Hudson Street Press.
- Fishman-McCaffrey, B.I. , & Dunnigan, P., & Hellerstein, L.F. (2011). See It. Say It. Do It! ORGANIZE IT! Centennial, CO: HiClear Publishing LLC
- Furth, H & Wachs, H. (1972). Thinking Goes to School. USA: Oxford University Press
- Hellerstein, L.F. (2010). See It. Say It. Do It!: The Parent’s & Teacher’s Action Guide to Creating Successful Students & Confident Kids. Centennial, CO: HiClear Publishing LLC
- Johnson, Katie (2014). Red Flags for Teachers. AJ Business Design & Publishing Center
- Medina, J. (2009). Brain Rules. Seattle, WA: Pear Press
- Optometric Care of the Struggling Student for parents, educators and other professionals- American Academy of Optometry 2013
- Rosen, W. The Hidden Link Between Vision and Learning: Why Millions of Learning-Disabled Children Are Misdiagnosed. Roman & Littlefield. Maryland. 2016
- Silverman, L. (2002). The Visual-Spatial Identifier- Upside Down Brilliance; Glendale, CO: DeLeon Publishing
- Willis J. (2008). How Your Child Learns Best: Brain-Friendly Strategies You Can Use to Ignite Your Child’s Learning and Increase School Success. Naperville, IL: Sourcebooks Inc.
- Barry, S. (2009). Fixing My Gaze. NY, NY: Basic Books
- Cook, D. (2004) When Your Child Struggles: The Myths of 20/20 Vision. Invision Press
- Lemer, P. (2014) Outsmarting Autism. Word Association Publishers. Tarentum, PA
- Press, L. (2008). Applied Concepts in Vision Therapy. Santa Ana, CA: OEP.
- Scheiman, M, et al. (2008). Randomized Clinical Trial of Treatments for Symptomatic Convergence Insufficiency in Children. ArchOphthalmol, 126(10):1336-1349.
- Bandler, R. (1985). Using your Brain for a Change. Boulder, CO: Real People Press
- Canfield, J. (2005). The Success Principles.NY, NY: Harpers Collins Publishers
- Farnsworth, C. (1997). See It & Sink It. NY, NY: Harper Collins Publishers
- Forest, E. (1981). Visual Imagery—An Optometric Approach. Santa Ana, CA: OEP
- Hellerstein, L.F. (2018) Expand Your Vision Beyond Sight. Centennial, CO: HiClear Publishing LLC
- Hellerstein, L.F. (2013) 50 Tips to Improve Your Sports Performance. Centennial, CO: HiClear Publishing LLC
- Lampert, L. (1998). The Pro’s Edge. Saturn Press
- Lyons, E. (1980). How to Use Your Power of Visualization. Santa Ana, CA: OEP
- Porter, K. (1990) Visual Athletics. Wm.C. Publishers
- Reznick, C. (2009). The Power of Your Child’s Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success. NY, NY: Penguin Group
- Sandella, D. (2010) Releasing the Inner Magician. Denver, CO: RIMInstitute.com
- The American Optometric Association (AOA)
- Organization of over 44,000 optometrists
- Brain Injury Alliance of CO (BIAC)
- Support group for improving the quality of life for survivors of brain injury and their families.
- The College of Optometrist in Vision Development (COVD)
- An international professional organization which grants board certification in Vision Therapy to optometrists.
- Interdisciplinary Association of Functional Neurosciences and Rehabilitation (IAFNR)
- IAFNR is a community of interdisciplinary professionals dedicated to the evaluation and management of functional neurological disorders.
- The International Sports Vision Association (ISVA)
- An interdisciplinary group of professionals dedicated to advancing the field of vision training for athletes of all ages and levels to help them achieve peak athletic performance.
- Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation Association International, Inc (NORA)
- A multi-disciplinary organization which provides direction for the visual rehabilitation of persons who have physical disabilities and/or traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- Optometric Extension Program Foundation (OEP)
- An organization serving the educational needs of optometrists.
- Optometric Network
- A national network of optometrists.
- Vision Therapy Patients Unite
- “Vision Therapy Parents Unite” is a Facebook group to connect with current and past Vision Therapy patients. This is a great group to connect with and ask questions to Vision Therapy patients, parents, therapists, and doctors.