Critical Link Between Vision and Learning
Join us (virtually) to learn more about the critical link between vision and learning.
- Learn about the critical links between vision, learning, & success in school
- Gain a better understanding of how vision therapy works
- Learn about who can benefit from vision therapy including children & adults with:
- Vision/visual perceptual concerns
- Tracking and eye-hand coordination difficulties
- Crossed/lazy eye
- Visual discomfort when reading or using the computer
- Amy Elsila, OD
- Alexandria Wiss, OD
- Lynn F. Hellerstein, O.D., FCOVD, FAAO
- Vision Therapy Department Staff
WHO SHOULD COME
- Vision Therapists
- Other health care professionals
FREE and open to the public.
Attendance is limited. Please RSVP online via Zoom here.
If you know anyone who could benefit from this webinar, please share this link or feel free to download our Event Flyer to share as well. Thank you.