Concussion: How Vision is Impacted
“Visual pathways alone account for more than 50% of the brain’s pathways and, therefore, are commonly affected in concussion.”
– Steve Devick, O.D.
- Vision rehabilitation strategies for patients with visual problems from brain injury
- How behavioral optometrists successfully treat these patients with special lenses, prisms & vision therapy
- Visual related symptoms post-concussion including blurred vision, eye strain, double vision, & visual processing difficulties
- Lynn F. Hellerstein, O.D., FCOVD, FAAO
- Amy Elsila, O.D.
- Vision Therapy Department Staff
WHO SHOULD COME
- Health care professionals
- Register for this event by clicking here.
FREE and open to the public.
Attendance is limited.
Feel free to download this Event’s Flyer to share with others.