Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center and Dimensions in Sight
have moved across the street to the Solarium building.
*** NEW ADDRESS ***
7400 E. Orchard Road, Suite 175-S
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Our new office is located on the Southeast corner of Orchard and Quebec in the Solarium building. Parking can be accessed from Quebec or Orchard.
We are a full scope optometric and optical practice located in the Denver-Metro area, dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to patients of all ages, in a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, P.C. strives to go beyond “20/20.”
Choosing the appropriate optometrist/eye care professional is of the utmost importance to you and your family. Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, P.C. is concerned with prevention, treatment, remediation, and enhancement of the visual system for children and adults to achieve optimal function.
At Hellerstein and Brenner, we provide:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia (lazy eye), Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
Could Visual Problems be contributing to your child’s problems with reading or learning?
Does your child struggle with reading? Does he/she do well at first and then begin to make “careless”/confusing errors? Is memory/comprehension of what he/she has read difficult? Does he/she experience recurrent problems with fatigue, headaches, or blurred vision while studying? Does he/she just not seem to work up to potential? Does he/she have poor handwriting skills or seem clumsy or uncoordinated?
Vision Therapy and Occupational Therapy
We place great value in offering both vision therapy and occupational therapy evaluation and programs for those requiring help with visual and motor skills.
Don’t hesitate to contact us
We will gladly respond to your questions via email or phone. Please consider us as a source of both help and education.