Contact Lens Fitting & Follow-Up
Choosing the right eye care professional is essential to help insure patients vision, comfort and overall eye health during the contact lens fitting. To make sure you have a positive experience we recommend proper lens fitting that includes a comprehensive eye exam, detailed measurements of the cornea, vision evaluation, slit lamp exam. In addition to individual instruction for insertion and removal of the lenses, as well as cleaning, care and a proper wearing schedule. Follow up care is essential to insure you have been fit in a contact lens that fits you personal needs and overall eye health. We are happy to service you and all your family members contact lens needs.
- Daily wear and extended wear lenses
- Disposable, soft, frequent replacement, and conventional lenses
- Astigmatism and Bifocal lenses
- Cosmetic and theatrical tints
- Orthokeratology (myopia reduction with contacts)
- CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy)
- Post surgical contact lens
- Keratoconus www.aoa.org
- SynergEyes (hybrid contact lenses)
- Specialty and difficult to fit patients
- Gas permeable contact lenses
Maximize your savings on your contact lenses by purchasing an annual supply!
Free shipping on annual supply of contacts