E X P E R I E N C E V I S I O N T H E R A P Y
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Come try out the newest technology professional & amateur athletes are using to enhance their:
- Reaction Speed
- Field Awareness
- Mental Toughness
- And more
WHO SHOULD COME: Parents, educators, therapists, & other health care professionals
SPEAKERS: Lynn F. Hellerstein, O.D., FCOVD, FAAO & Vision Therapy Department Staff
This lecture is FREE and open to the public.
Please call to reserve your place at (303) 850-9499.
Seating is limited.
Most sports heavily rely on vision input. The eyes lead and the body follows. This important information tells the athlete how far away things are, how hard to hit the ball, how far to shoot for a basket and where you are on the court or field of play. Topics being discussed during this meeting include:
- The newest technology in sensory training including Nike Vapor Strobe Specs
- How to identify athletes with potential vision problems
- Importance of proper eye safety in sports
- Visual processes important to athletic performance
- How vision training can improve athletic performance